Tuesday, May 31, 2011

... Painting Tyranid 40k army

I Finally finished the first two of my 40k models, only about a million to go. ( note to my self never collect a horde army again.). First up an old school Carnifex with a venom cannon. This is a Heavy support unit and i think of it as the tank of the Hive mind.




Next up is the Tyranid Warrior, these are the control nodes of the army and a key unit to any Tyranid swarm.




I have another Warrior on my painting table but since i have signed up to a slow growing Warmachine league at my local club the Tyranid will go to the back of the queue again. Also with the 20% price increase (on all the models i wanted next any way) at games workshop i find that other games are now starting to get a following at the club, so i will be busy with other games so it will be a while before i have my next 40k game.




The other game that has i find my self wanting to play is Infinity and i am itching paint theses models and since a battle consists of only 6 models i would like to field only painted models. So to sum up the target is to finish a Cryx's starter box then Infinity starter box, Dystopian Wars starter is next and last up the Tyranids.

No comments:

Post a Comment