Tuesday, January 10, 2012

... Painting Space Ships


I have managed to paint a very basic scheme on both my Call to Arm Star Fleet starter sets and play a game. Which Means that I have managed to play a game with both side painted.

It was a Demo game where we play several of the rules wrong due to the way in which I read the rules, So I will not post a review/ my thoughts yet but there are several others in the club that want a demo game so i will post once i have played more games. The main issue I have with this game at the moment is that you need a detailed reference cards for each ships which would allow you to keep track of several element during the turn. This is something the Mongoose Publishing are addressing with laminated reference sheets, which is due out soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment