Saturday, February 25, 2017

.... backing another Kickstarter

Kickstarter are a large part of my last years spending of my tabletop gaming budget. This year so far I have backed the following Kickstarters.

1.Wyrd -The Other Side


2.Luxumbra Infinity Collection


3.Subterra - Card Game




That makes it just over one a month so far. Why so many? It's simply the Minis and exclusive freebies. So far I have picked one new mini-game, One new card (always trying to find one that the misses will play), and last of a painting Kickstarter.

But there has been a new board game which got me hooked in. It is called GKR Eavey Hitters by Weta Workshops.


There are several reasons I wanted to back this games. The first is that it's a board game which you control giant robots. SOLD The second is the company, I have enjoyed the work of weta workshops and can not help but back any they try and do in the tabletop world. This venture is what I think Kickstarter was made for and not just a pre-order system.

No comments:

Post a Comment